Applications Architect, 09/2008 – 05/2009
- Use Subversion to track and manage changes to the systems being worked on. Some use of RCS on legacy code.
- Find and fix bugs by rewriting problematic code.
- Create automated unit tests to ensure robust and complete code.
- Design high-usability web pages to meet the project requirements.
- Worked inside the LAC custom framework built on top of Fusebox.
- Create and modify WSDLs to handle SOAP requests.
- Use AJAX and REST technologies to access and modify data via GUI elements.
- Produce, propose, and request database changes to the data management group for new and modified components.
- Work with XHTML and CSS on GUI pages throughout the system.